Thursday, July 2, 2020

Meg's 6 Month Round-Up

Here's a look at what I, Meg, have read so far this year...

Reading gives us someplace to go... | Scattered Quotes

Total # of books read: 49    
Total # of pages read: 17, 253
Total # of audiobook hours: 11.41
Total # of DNFs: 0
Average Rating: 3.98

(Links to Goodreads)
Favorite Thriller read: The Wives by Tarryn Fisher
Favorite Contemporary Fiction read: The Book of Essie by Meghan MacLean Weir
Favorite Romance read: Whiskey by Molly McAdams
Favorite Memoir read: A Mother's Reckoning by Sue Klebold
Favorite Sci-Fi read: N/A
Favorite Fantasy read: N/A
Favorite Non-Fiction read: Just Mercy by Bryan Stevenson
Favorite Mystery read: N/A
Favorite Historical Fiction read: N/A
Favorite Middle Grade or Young Adult read: N/A
Favorite Classic read: N/A
Favorite ARC read: I only read Brave Enough by Jessie Diggins as an ARC, but I really enjoyed it. 

Favorite Overall Read: The Wives or The Book of Essie I'd say 

Books I recommend EVERYONE read (Links to Goodreads): 

Books that surprised me (Links to Goodreads):


Five Star Reads of 2020 (Links to Five Star Friday):
The Wives by Tarryn Fisher
No Exit by Taylor Adams
Salem Falls by Jodi Picoult
The Other Woman by Sandie Jones
Unicorn Untamed by Lin Reynolds
Fix by Molly McAdams
Whiskey by Molly McAdams
Never Enough by Kelly Elliot
Up Shute Creek by Denise Grover Swank
Come Rain or Shine by Denise Grover Swank
When the Bough Breaks by Denise Grover Swank

DNF (Links to Goodreads):
I have no DNFs yet this year

Most Anticipated Read for the Rest of 2020 (Link to Goodreads): 
Heart Bones by Colleen Hoover! 
Live in Love by Lauren Akins (Thomas Rhett's wife!)

Achieving Goals Quotes & Sayings | Achieving Goals Picture Quotes

How am I doing on my goals I set back in January?

Review each book I've read? Yep, you can check out all of my reviews on my Goodreads page! 
Read 100 books? I'm sitting at 49 books read as of the 1st. 
Reach 500 followers on IG? Right around 800 like Jayme said Read at least 25 books that I bought prior to 2020? I'm sitting at 17/25. That's not too shabby!



No comments:

Post a Comment