Monday, January 13, 2020

Jay's "Book Challenge by Erin 12.0" List


Twice a year, I like to take part of a fun reading challenge called Book Challenge by Erin. There are ten categories and you get to choose your own book. The only rules are: you have to start and finish the book within the timeframe of the challenge, books must be over 200 pages, only one re-read allowed.

I've only successfully completed this challenge once, but I'm determined to make 12.0 another success. Here are a look at the categories and the books I've chosen. (As of this posting, 1/13/2020, I've completed two of the books).


Freebie - Read any book that's at least 200 pages: Well Met by Jen DeLuca (Currently at 50%)

Starts with an "I": I Can Be A Better You by Tarryn Fisher

Two or more authors: Jackal by Tarryn Fisher and Willow Aster

Picture of a tree on the cover: Ask Again, Yes by Mary Beth Keane (Currently about 30%)

Who, what, when, where, or why in the title: What Happens in Paradise by Elin Hilderbrand -Done

Book set in Africa: Purple Hibiscus by Chimamandah Ngozi Adichie

Mother/Sister/Wife in the title: The Wives by Tarryn Fisher (Done - See previous review)

Edgar award winner: Before the Fall by Noah Hawley (Currently about 30%)

"Locked room mystery book": And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie

Show Us Your Books 2018: Then She Was Gone by Lisa Jewell (Even though I saw a HUGE spoiler yesterday....)



          Well Met (Well Met, #1) I Can Be a Better You Jackal (End of Men, #2) Ask Again, Yes

          What Happens in Paradise Purple Hibiscus The Wives Before the Fall

                                             And Then There Were None Then She Was Gone


It's not too late to join! The challenge runs through April 30th. If anything, it's fun to read through other people's lists to find more for my TBR!

No comments:

Post a Comment