Saturday, November 12, 2022

The Princess and the Player ARC Review

 Lately I've been really into romance and The Princess and the Player is not an exception. This book is one that's part of a "series", but can be read as a standalone. Now, I haven't read the first one and that didn't affect my reading of this book at all. 


Francesca and Tuck have a Cinderella-ish night. The only rule is that this is a one time thing between strangers. The problem is that Francesca has figured out who Tuck is. She could ignore him and keep on as she always has if not for one little thing...She's pregnant. 


I loved this novel. Its got drama, sports, humor, romance. It's got it all. Not only that but I enjoyed the mix of romance tropes in this one. Since they can be read as standalones, I now want to circle back to the first book and see if it stands up as well. 


Overall, a fun and easy read. I would definitely recommend it to any romance reader. 

No comments:

Post a Comment