Friday, January 31, 2020

Five Star Friday - I Can Be A Better You

This week's Five Star Friday read was read by Jay!

43662570. sy475


Synopsis from Goodreads: When Fig Coxbury buys a house on West Barrett Street, it's not because she likes the neighborhood, or even because she likes the house. It's because everything she desires is next door: The husband, the child, and the life that belongs to someone else.

Genre? Thriller

Backlist? Yes. Publication date was December 24, 2016 under the title "Bad Mommy".

New to me Author? Nope. I love me some Tarryn Fisher.

Why I rated it 5 stars? 

Tarryn just has a way of making you think "What the heck did I just read?" over and over in the same book. I was pulled into the story of Fig. Why is she so obsessed with her neighbors? What lengths will she go to? I seriously could not put it down.

It will also come as no surprise that I love thrillers, especially psychological thrillers. Seeing inside the minds of Fig and the neighbors was so intriguing. I thought I had it all figured out until the next perspective came then BOOM maybe I was wrong. Throw in another point of view? Yep, I still don't know what's going on.

Seriously, I love this woman and will read absolutely anything she writes. I would highly recommend this book!



No comments:

Post a Comment