Friday, July 17, 2020

Five Star Friday - Unicorn Untamed

This week's Five Star read was read by Meg!


Synopsis from Goodreads: We’ve all done things we’re not proud of.
We all struggle with emotions we’re ashamed of.
We all have darkness we try to hide.
What if you could learn the tools to take the bad shit...and turn it into a beautiful sparkle?
Unicorn Untamed takes you on a journey of messy, uncomfortable self-discovery with some hard truths to help you become a better version of yourself...your true unicorn self.

Genre? Memoir

Backlist? No. Published March 30, 2020.

New to me Author? Yes. This was her debut.

Why I rated it 5 stars? 
I have loved being in Lin's Facebook group of the same name. This book had me nodding my head and using my digital highlighter frequently. Lin made me feel like it was a conversation between friends & I loved the new information I learned as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment