Saturday, March 5, 2022

Reminders of Him - Five Star Review

 Reminders of Him

by: Colleen Hoover


FIVE STARS!!

Released: January 18, 2022
Genre: Romance +


If you didn't already know by now, now you know - Colleen Hoover is an absolute auto-buy author for me. The moment I hear about her releasing a book, it's pre-ordered. However, this may be one of my absolute favorites of hers.

This book was SO MUCH MORE than just a romance. I laughed. I cried! Heck, a couple times I had to just full on shut the book and take a deep breath. I literally loved every single piece of this book and I know I'll be hungover for a very long time! Colleen brought all of the real, raw personality traits to her characters in this book (which she's known for - don't get me wrong) and the way that it is tied together through her dual narrative was simply a work of art.

RUN, don't walk....to pick up this book. Seriously, it makes you look at so many things in a different way and it might just make you a better human being. (Also, isn't the cover art lovely?)


No comments:

Post a Comment