Saturday, March 5, 2022

As Good As Dead - Five Star Review

 As Good as Dead

by: Holly Jackson



FIVE STARS!

Released: September 28, 2021
Genre: YA Mystery


I've read along to this entire trilogy (A Good Girl's Guide to Murder) as it came out and honestly had almost forgotten about it until I saw that As Good As Dead was coming out and it would be the final one. Again, we follow Pip as she continues on with her podcast, exactly where it left off. Only this time, the danger seems to be even closer. I absolutely loved this series and this finale did not disappoint in the slightest! This book kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time, waiting to see what was going to happen next. Although most times, when I see an ending like the one this had, I roll my eyes and think about how cliche it is, for this book it 100% worked and I found it to be the perfect ending to a great series. 


No comments:

Post a Comment