Saturday, May 1, 2021

April Reading Wrap Up

Another month has flown by. Here's a look at books we loved, books we didn't love, and books we DNF'd during the month of April. 


 Jay's Reads (20):


(Not Pictured: Winter Storms, Winter Solstice, I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings, Bad Luck Club, and Yes & I Love You)



What I Rated Them:
Move Your Bus ☕☕☕☕
Two by Two ☕☕☕.5
This is My America ☕☕☕☕.5
Anxious People ☕☕☕☕.75
Nothing to See Here ☕☕☕.5
Winter Street ☕☕☕.25
The Cousins ☕☕☕☕.25
Winter Stroll ☕☕☕.5
Clap When You Land ☕☕☕☕.5
The Family Upstairs ☕☕☕☕.5
Winter Storms ☕☕☕☕.5
The Stranger Beside Me ☕☕☕
Winter Solstice ☕☕☕☕.5
Untamed ☕☕☕☕.75
The Vanishing Half ☕☕☕☕.75
Fierce Kingdom ☕☕☕.25
Dress Coded ☕☕☕.5
The Newcomer ☕☕☕☕.25
The Perfect Daughter ☕☕☕☕
Tiger Wars ☕☕☕.5
I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings ☕☕☕☕.5
Yes & I Love You ☕☕☕☕.5
Bad Luck Club ☕☕☕☕.75

Favorite Read: 
Anxious People, Untamed, and The Vanishing Half

Least Favorite Read:
Fierce Kingdom

DNF?:
I DNF'd Hamnet, but I put the audiobook on hold through the library and I'm going to try it that way.

Rolling over to next month: 
Hamnet (Waiting for audiobook)
Forget Me Not (currently holding onto this to return to later)
All Girls (currently holding onto this to return to later)
The Return
Inconceivable
In a Book Club Far Away

No comments:

Post a Comment