Monday, November 2, 2020

Jay's Book Challenge by Erin 13.0 Final Tally

Remember the post a few months ago where I told you about my Book Challenge by Erin 13.0 list? 

If you've forgotten, twice a year, I like to take part of a fun reading challenge called Book Challenge by Erin. There are ten categories and you get to choose your own book. The only rules are: you have to start and finish the book within the timeframe of the challenge, books must be over 200 pages, only one re-read allowed.

Before this, I had only successfully completed this challenge twice (once being earlier this year!), but I made 13.0 another success by squeezing in my last completed book just hours before the deadline. Here are a look at the books I chose or changed and what I rated them. 



Freebie - Read any book that's at least 200 pages: Lean Mean Thirteen by Janet Evanovich 



Starts with an "S": Sizzlin' Sixteen by Janet Evanovich ☕☕☕☕

Preposition in the Title: The Two Lives of Lydia Bird by Josie Silver ☕☕☕☕

Odd Number in a Series: Finger Lickin' Fifteen by Janet Evanovich ☕☕☕☕

Set in a Different Country: The Girl Who Takes an Eye for an Eye by David Lagercrantz ☕☕☕.25

Female Police Officer/Detective: Fearless Fourteen by Janet Evanovich (I was told a bounty hunter worked) ☕☕☕☕

Immigrant Main Character: The Book of Unknown Americans by Cristina Henriquez 
☕☕☕☕☕

"Thing" in Title: Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin (Yes, I'm aware of the controversy with her, but I've owned this for a long time)
Cleo McDougal Regrets Nothing by Allison Winn Scotch ☕☕☕.75

October themed: Home Before Dark by Riley Sagar
The Shadows by Alex North ☕☕☕

City/Town/Village in Title: Misadventures of a City Girl by Meredith Wild ☕☕☕





No comments:

Post a Comment