Wednesday, September 30, 2020

September Reading Round-Up

  Here's a look at the books we loved, didn't love, read, rated, or DNF'd this month!



Jay's Reads (10):






  

What I Rated Them:
Takedown Twenty ☕☕☕☕
Top Secret Twenty-One ☕☕☕☕
Tricky Twenty-Two ☕☕☕☕
Turbo Twenty-Three ☕☕☕☕
Hardcore Twenty-Four ☕☕☕☕
Look Alive Twenty-Five ☕☕☕☕
Twisted Twenty-Six ☕☕☕☕
Any Luck at All ☕☕☕☕.25
Lock Every Door ☕☕☕☕
Big Girl Panties ☕☕☕.75



Favorite Read:
That's tough. Probably Lock Every Door.

Least Favorite Read:
Big Girl Panties

DNF?:
None this month! 

Rolling over to next month:
The Beauty in Breaking
The Friend Zone
Al Capone Throws Me a Curve
Never Let You Go
Cleo McDougal Regrets Nothing
Truly Madly Guilty


Meg's Reads (7):






What I Rated Them: 
Know My Name ☕☕☕☕☕
Glow ☕☕☕☕
Love Again ☕☕☕☕
Blind Love ☕☕☕☕
This Love ☕☕☕☕
Reckless Love ☕☕☕☕
Born to Fly ☕☕

Favorite Read: Know My Name by Chanel Miller

Least Favorite Read: A Little Bit Stronger by Sara Evans. I finished it and just absolutely did.not.like.it. Like had a full-on discussion with my Lynn-Mom about how I was going to return it even though I read it all because I just did not like it AT ALL.  
DNF: Nada. 

Carrying Over to Next Month:
Johnny Cash the Life
Our Stop 
Life and Other Inconveniences
Beach Read 

No comments:

Post a Comment